About Alexis Ho
Alexis has been a freelance fitness trainer who works with her clients to achieve their goals and maintain motivation by example with regards to her own fitness level and lifestyle. She is passionate about the fitness industry and is committed to improving the health and wellbeing of individuals. Alexis approaches her training assignments with a high level of initiative, reliability, empathy and determination and she works well both autonomously and in team environments.
Due to her work stress, Alexis was once struggling with her weight – from being chubby to skinny-fat which was showing up and had affected her health and appearance. One day, she decided it was time for her to make a change and she began her journey of fitness transformation. Through persistent workouts and improved diet by eating “clean”, Alexis has achieved a fit and toned body that brings much happiness and confidence to her.
– To formulate customized fitness plans for her clients by motivating and inspiring them to attain greater levels of fitness.
-To form a friendly camaraderie with her clients so that they could share their fitness problems more openly to assist them to achieve maximum results.
-To continue to accumulate and acquire information regarding fitness and implement new technology in the fitness regime
Values and Beliefs
Every day is a gift for a new beginning! Alexis believes in being professional and accountable in everything she does. While key influences in our immediate environment have a significant impact in our optimal health, maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle can be easy, practical and enjoyable through knowledge, guidance and valuable support to my friends and clients with regards to exercise, lifestyle habits, and fitness/wellness information.
· 2 years
· American Council on Exercise (ACE), Personal Trainer
· Federation of International Sports Aerobics and Fitness (FISAF), Core Foundation
· National Academy of Sports Science (NASM), Fitness Nutritionist Specialist (FNS) –Currently Pursuing
· University Murdoch University, W. Australia – Bachelor of Commerce, major in Marketing & Management
· Singapore Polytechnic – Diploma in Building, major in Quantity Survey
· Temasek Polytechnic – Certificate in Java Programming, major in Programming Language
· Singapore Institute of Management – Graduate Diploma in Financial Management, major in Finance