Available for Training at:
· Gym (Energia Fitness – Riverside Point, KBP Gym – China Town, The Arena – Woodleigh Park)
· Home Visit *Prefered (East, West, Central, anywhere by taxi)
· Outdoor (MBFC, MBC, East Coast Park, Sentosa Beach)
With 25 years in the business of Fitness and Martial Arts, Ryan’s international portfolio is in-depth and broad, covering topics such as S&C, NLP, Nutrition Specialist, HIIT, Kettle Bells, Sports Therapeutic Massage, Stress and Sleep Management.
He was previously based in Cambridge, England at his own Combat & Fitness Centre, the largest in the area with 1000+ members.
A promoter of over 135 Muay Thai and Thai cultural events, and a tour guide to expats wanting to train and travel around Thailand.
He has trained, competed and coached in Thailand for 20 years with some of the most prestigious fighters, coaches and gyms.
Currently one of only ten Olympic level MuayThai referees in the world who is active, and host national referee courses all over Europe (IFMA) and Asia (FAMA).
Here in Singapore Ryan helps deliver the yearly MuayThai Instructor validation course, and the Referee & Judges course for the national MuayThai Federation (AMAs), where he volunteers as a technical consultant.
· 25 years in Muay Thai, 10 years in Boxing, Personal Trainer and Sports Therapist
- Personal Training – Premier Training International
Affiliated Gyms, Organizations or Company
- KBP Gym, MAF Gym.
- Amateur MuayThai Association Singapore, International Federation MuayThai Amateur, World MuayThai Council
Past Celebrity Clienteles
- DJ Nichole Chen (Top Asia DJ)
- Celestia Faith Chong (Local TV)
- Laanya Ezra (Miss Singapore 2017)
- Master Level in Muay Thai (IFMA/United Kingdom MuayThai Federation),
- Inducted to the Martial Arts Hall of Fame (2011)
- Trainer of 20 Champions, including a 4 x World Muay Thai Champion
- 15 min highlight for Money Week, Chanel 8 News, 5 June 2017