Jessie is Available for Training at:
· Home Visit (Central)
· Home Visit (West)
· Home Visit (East)
· Home Visit (North)
Jessie used to be a fitness enthusiastic doing all kind of exercise, e.g. running, dancing, kick boxing, weight lifting, etc., just to keep fit and maintain her ‘yo-yo’ body weight.
After discovered yoga and with a decade of yoga practice, and only yoga practice, had kept her fit. Her fitness formula consisted of daily asana (poses) and pranayama (breath work). That’s all she needed.
With yoga practice, it helps to build strength, stamina, and increase flexibility, along with breath work to help develop body awareness. Beyond fitness, yoga offers many other gifts too. It improves your health, a powerful therapy tool to help reduce stress, relax your body and improves sleep. Generally, it boost your overall outlook on life.
As a teacher, Jessie brings in her personal experience from working with individuals with various objectives, needs, levels and body conditions, into a well-designed safe program for an optimal results.
· 7 years of teaching experience in yoga classes as well as one-on-one sessions
- Certificate of Hatha Yoga Teacher Training (200 hours Yoga Alliance Registered Course)
- Diploma in Hatha Yoga (200 hours Yoga Alliance Registered Course)
- 10 days Yin/Yang Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation with Sarah Powers (Insight Yoga Institute)
- Certificate in Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training (Yoga Alliance Registered Course)
- CPR+AED certified
- 2nd runner up (adult women category) in 2nd Asian Yoga Sports Championship 2017
- 1st position (adult women category) in 1st Asian Yoga Sports Championship 2016
- 1st position (adult women category) in 9th Singapore National Yoga Sports Championship 2016
- 1st position (adult women category) in 8th Singapore National Yoga Sports Championship 2015
- 3rd position (adult women category) in 7th Singapore National Yoga Sports Championship 2014
- Ambassador for Asian Yoga Sports Championship (AYSC) in 2017